When: Tomorrow, Saturday, October 14th from 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Where: Alaska State Elks Assoc. Camp, Palmer, Alaska 99645 (directions below)
What to wear: Comfortable shoes and appropriate weather gear (27-43 degrees)
What we are doing: We will help with pony rides and trail rides for military members, veterans, and their families. We need horse leaders and possibly side-walkers for the pony rides.
- Head toward E 13th Ave on Karluk St. 0.5 mi | 2min
- Turn right onto E 6th Ave (I-A3). 34.2 mi | 35min
- Take the exit toward Palmer/AK-1 E onto I-A1 (S Glenn Hwy). 17.5 mi | 26min
- Turn left onto E 58 Mile Rd. 1.0 mi | 2min
- Turn right onto N All Elks Rd. 0.5 mi | 2min
- Turn left onto E All Elks Rd. 0.8 mi | 3min
- Arrive at Alaska State Elks Assoc Camp.